Translate

Saturday 12 July 2014

more progress on the things I need to do

hings I need to do updated

I am posting this because I am losing track a bit & these articles are invaluable to keep me on track and doing stuff I need to to I refer back to them
  • Part II of the "That Fateful Night" noises off Article 
  • Finish Part three of " The Future Darkens" in character piece
  • Write Part four of  " The Future Darkens" in character piece
  • Finish The Article I posted on Crossbows  
  • Finish the Write up of  Episode Nineteen
  • Add the Bullet points to the write up of A strange world of Random Doom part IV
  • Sort out the Mess which is the write up  A strange world of Random Doom part III 
  • Finish off and Post Coradwin's character sheet  & Relemir the horse holder's Character Generation and sheet  for a strange world of Random Doom

    I will be working throught these over the next few days with a bit of luck and no more non gaming Alarms and Excretions

    I am making some progress even if the Alarms and excretions continue annoyingly my next attack will be on the two Future darkens article.

    An attack which is in progress as I hope you can see the intensity of Alarms and excertions has abated a bit but I still have loads to do to catch up 


    As it turns out the fourth Future darkens article sent me off on a rather creative by way but I will return to it soon

No comments:

Post a Comment